• There can be up to 5 players in a team, each connected to their own device. (If you want more players, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Connect via a computer, tablet or phone that has a working camera and microphone and headphones – essential for a quality experience.
• The latest version of the Zoom App should be installed (https://zoom.us/download).
• We will send you a link to Zoom 30 minutes before the game. Make sure you’re accurate – sign in to the app 5 minutes before you start.
• Ensure a stable internet connection.
• Find a calm and quiet place where you can play 90 minutes of play in the dark without being disturbed.
• It is important to sit comfortably during the game and to put a blindfold over your eyes. If you do not have a sleeping mask, you can use a scarf, shawl, ribbon or cover your eyes with some other headgear. The blindfold will strengthen your other senses and the world of the game will be clearly painted on the canvas in your head.
• If several household members are playing, each should play in their own space (remember, one player per device).
• The game can trigger intense emotions. If you think you are extremely sensitive to topics such as death, illness, murder, violence … contact us at email@example.com, to talk about it in advance. And don’t forget – it’s just a game.